Central Avenue Lots
Lot Permit Parking Rules and Regulations
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS
Please note that parking is sold by the calendar-month only, and is not pro-rated. Your permit allows for access to permit-only lots, and an unlimited number of entries and exits from any of the eight marked Central Avenue lots, resulting in a reduced rate from the regular daily charges. Please be aware of this before purchasing a permit later in the month, as it may cost less to park by the day, and no refunds will be given.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Permit must be clearly displayed on the rearview mirror with the permit number visible and facing the windshield
- Vehicles that do not clearly display a valid parking permit will be subject to ticket and/or tow as well as other legal sanctions
- The sale of this permit does not, at any time, guarantee the holder an available parking space
- Snow Removal & Other Restrictions - Parking may be restricted for priority snow removal or other special needs. When these circumstances exist, temporary signs will be posted.
- No refunds for days when space is not available or days when the permit is not used
- Report lost or stolen permits immediately to The Albany Parking Authority at (518) 434-8886. Replacements will be issued for a fee.
- Customers are subject to the terms and conditions displayed on all signs in the parking facility
- Parking rates are subject to change without notice
- Parking Permit will be valid and commence from the first day of the Month designated on the permit
- All spaces are unreserved
- Parking charge is for use of parking space only
- Parking is limited to legal spaces in the lot(s) that correspond to the permit designation
- The permit may be used on any vehicle that meets NYS requirements for legal operation
The permit remains the property of The Albany Parking Authority and use of the permit indicates acceptance of the terms & conditions. Misuse of the permit will result in it being withdrawn.
Management specifically disclaims any liability for damage or loss due to fire, theft, collision, vandalism, or otherwise to the vehicle and its contents, however caused.